MotoGP 10/11 will bring fans the most authentic and realistic MotoGP experience of the series.. Gamers will get all of the 2010 MotoGP season content and downloadable updates for the 2011 MotoGP championship shortly after the season starts.
The all new handling system and improved physics in MotoGP 10/11 will deliver a level of authenticity never seen before in the GP series. The inclusion of the brand new customizable player assists feature allows fans of both simulation and arcade racing to alter their racing style. Those wanting to take less of a risk with their riding technique will be able to switch on the player assists for a more forgiving style of racing. For players who want to feel the full intensity of MotoGP racing, all the in-game player assists can be turned off delivering challenging and realistic gameplay that emulates the MotoGP experience.
‘Career’ mode will be complemented with the addition of brand new co-op play. Through local split-screen gameplay a second player can jump into the race and become a team mate, helping to take your team to pole position. The classic ‘Championship’ and ‘Time Trial’ modes are back along with a revised ‘Challenge’ mode. This year fans of the MotoGP will be able to play as their racing hero from the start in all three of these game modes.
As with MotoGP 09/10, MotoGP 10/11 will continue to offer the most robust online mode in a racing title, allowing up to 20 players to compete in a Championship race. Gamers can choose their racing settings and join in mid-race with spectator mode to check out the competition before the race starts.
- The complete 2010 MotoGP season with free DLC for the 2011 MotoGP championship shortly after the season starts
- Enhanced physics and handling system creating the most realistic MotoGP gaming experience
- Customisable player assists to emulate or tame the real world forces that riders have to deal with on track
- Five game modes including “Championship’, ‘Time Trial’, ‘Challenge’, ‘Career’ and ‘Online’
- The only racing game where you can compete with up to 20 players online
- Play with a team mate in ‘Career’ mode through the brand new addition of local co-op play
- New and improved audio featuring real life MotoGP bikes