Sony PlayStation 3 users will be able to own the popular paranormal frenetic 1st person shooter F.E.A.R. when it hits store shelves April 24th.
Gamers will experience the spine-chilling story as an elite soldier trained to deal with unusual situations others can’t even imagine. Called in to confront a murderous force, the player must contain a crisis spiraling out of control. Gamers will discover the true meaning of F.E.A.R. in this unique fusion of stylized FPS combat and supernatural suspense.
- Stunning visual effects for an intense “action movie” experience.
- Unpredictable encounters with combat adaptable A.I.
- Multiplayer support for up to 16 players.
- Instant Action Mode – New arcade style mode filled with close quarter’s battles tracking player progress via leader boards for the PLAYSTATION Network for the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system.
- Exclusive PS3 level and weapon giving the gamer a unique experience solely for the PS3 owners.
In Stores Nationwide and on http://www.sierra.com April 24, 2007