Terror on high seas...
Dark Fall: Lights Out, is the sequel to the popular and critically acclaimed Dark Fall: The Journal, created by indie-developer Jonathan Boakes of XXv Productions.
The story begins with the arrival of Parker, a young cartographer, in the Cornish harbor town of Trewarthen. Jagged rocks have claimed the lives of the town's fishermen for centuries, and Parker is sent to map the area. Upon his arrival, Parker encounters great hostility from the townspeople, especially when inquiring about Fetch Rock Lighthouse. As a deep fog rolls in, the faithful glow from the lighthouse suddenly goes out, leaving fishermen at sea in peril. When Parker sets out to solve the mystery, he uncovers a sinister secret....
Dark Fall: Lights Out Features:
- More than 50 realistic pre-rendered locations to explore
- Spectral activity to observe and interact with
- A spine-chilling ghost story with multiple sub-plots
- Atmospheric sound effects and original music
- Explore the lighthouse in three different time settings
Players interact with a variety of townspeople and suspicious characters to gather clues and solve cleverly placed puzzles. Players can explore the lighthouse in three different time settings while taken in by the atmospheric sound effects made famous by its predecessor