Will Smith and Martin Lawrence are back and oh so bad on the streets of Miami in Sony Pictures summer blockbuster Bad Boys II.
This time round narcotics detectives Mike Lowry (Smith) and Marcus Burnett (Lawrence) have been assigned to a high tech task force investigating the flow of designer ecstasy into Miami. Their inquiries inadvertently lead them to a major conspiracy involving a major kingpin (Jordi Molla), whose ambitions to take over the cities drug trade have ignited a bloody turf war.
But Mike and Marcus' friendship and working relationship is threatened when Mike begins to develop feelings for Marcus' sister Syd (Gabrielle Union). Unless they can separate the personal from the professional, the bad boys are in danger of blowing the case and endangering Syd's life in the process.
The game will be a full on all action first/third person shooter with you playing both characters depending on where you are in the plot. Mike is the hard man who you will control whenever something is going down that needs a gun to do the talking. Marcus will jump into play when things need to be a bit subtler and stealth is required to move the investigation forward.
With in-game scripting from Matt Castelloe (Starsky & Hutch, Doom 3), over the top action and huge explosions galore from start to finish Bad Boys II is scheduled for release Q4 2003.
- The officially licensed game of the hit movie Bad Boys II
- Play as Mike or Marcus in 1st or 3rd person viewpoints. Each character has their own personalities and characteristics
- 15 stages of fast paced, all-action gameplay featuring multiple mission objectives
- Includes a Bad Boy rating system, where you are rewarded for your actions and achievements. Play the perfect cop or be a Bad Boy!
- Includes a large variety of weapons and fully destructible environments to enhance immersion
- Changing play styles add variety and gameplay. Use the long range sniper rifle to pick your enemies off, then dive right into the action using the unique 'Cover Point' attack system